I know I was meant to upload on the weekend, but the last few days have been hectic for my family and I but I wanted to upload something for my blog and for you guys, so I hope you enjoy this Christmas tag 🙂
1. What is your favorite Christmas film?
I love Arthur Christmas, I think it’s such a feel good film filled with festive spirit. I also love watching the Gavin & Stacey Christmas special, I know it’s not a film but it’s so funny.
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I have not, where I live we rarely get any snow, I would love to have a white Christmas one day though.
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
When I was younger we would spend it with either set of my grandparents houses, but as we grew older we stayed at home and our grandparents would come to us.
4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
I love the song ‘White Christmas’ which actually is very fitting since I do dream of having a white Christmas.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Our family saves all the fun of opening presents until Christmas morning.
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
Ruldolph, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Dasher, Donner, those are all the ones I can remember.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Playing board games with my family and of course getting to eat pigs in blankets!!
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
Pigs in blankets, 100%
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I like both, I like seeing other people open the gifts I got them and being happy with their presents but I also like to receive gifts too.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
One year, my sister and I both received electric scooters, they were so much fun, until one of the chargers almost set out house on fire…definitely won’t be forgetting that Christmas gift haha!
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Switzerland would be so lush to spend a Christmas one year.
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
I’d say I’m average, I like to decorate the presents with ribbons and things but the actual wrapping paper part isn’t the best looking.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
There’s too many to choose from, the one’s from when I was younger are my favourite, my sister and I use to get so excited that we would wake everyone up at 4/5 am so we could open and play with our presents.
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
When I saw my parents putting the stockings on the end of our beds, that’s when I realised the truth about Santa.
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I think of a few but never actually carry them out, I don’t really see the point, if you want to change something in your life, why should you wait for the new year?
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Spending it with my family!