I wanted to do a post on a few of the beauty products I’ve been loving this year, so I looked through all my products and picked out the one’s I’ve enjoyed using the most and kept reaching for through out the year. So here are some of my favourites from 2016…
Nails & Hair
- Essie Nail Polish in Ladylike – My favourite nude nail polish to use.
- Essie Nail Polish in Fiji – Such a pretty light pink, I’m pale and I don’t feel like this colour enhances my paleness, so that’s a plus for me.
- Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo – This has been a firm favourite for many years now, I don’t like to wash my hair everyday so this comes in super handy when I feel I need it. Although I mainly use it at night so it can soak up the oils overnight.
- Simple Toner – I have been using this on and off for a number of years and I can honestly say the reason I always go back to it is because it’s the best toner I’ve used so far.
- Quick Fix Brightening Peel Mask – The product lives up to it’s name, I really find this brightens my skin and this is my go to mask whenever I feel my skin is looking a bit dull or dry.
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser – The only reason I use this is to help clear up the any spots I get, I just smother them in this and it reduces the size and redness of the spots.
- Mac Lip Pencil in Whirl – My sister brought this for me the previous year in 2015 but I didn’t really use it much, however I started using it more and more during 2016 and now this is one of my favourite lipliners to use!
- Mac Lip Pencil in Plum – Since I started using Whirl loads, I wanted to get a darker liner for the Autumn/Winter months and decided to pick up Plum, I have really enjoyed wearing a darker lip and am impressed by the staying power.
- MUA Mossaic Bronzer in Sunkissed Glow – For being such a cheap product this is one of my favourite products, I’m not the biggest fan of blush but I love using this one, it’s more on the bronze side so it gives a nice glow to my skin.
- Revolution 144 Eyeshadow Palette 2016 Collection – I’ve used this palette so much during 2016, I’ve used it to create natural looks, dramatic looks and even on my friends when I’ve done their makeup. The pigments are waaaaay better than you’d expect and the staying power is just as good. I would 100% recommend this palette.
There’s my roundup of some of my favourite things to use from 2016. I really hoped you enjoyed this post and have an amazing new year!
See you in 2017!