So since I am new to this whole blogging world, I thought it would be nice if I did a ‘get to know me’ tag, so I found one on the internet that I like the look of and decided that I’d let you guys get to know me a bit better. I would love it if I got to know some of my readers better to, so if you want please answer these questions in the comments or just tell me an interesting fact about yourself!
1. Are you named after anyone? So if you didn’t already know, I’m called Aimee, but nope I am not named after anyone. Nor do I have a middle name.
2. When was the last time you cried? I can’t even remember, I think it was about a month ago now. I don’t really cry often if I’m honest.
3. Do you have kids? I do not.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? What a great question, I’d like to think yes, but then again I find myself annoying.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I’d say I use an acceptable amount of sarcasm.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I’m always down for trying new things so yes I’d give it a go.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Cookie Crisp!
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Their eyes, I know that’s probably the most generic answer, but when I first engage with anyone I always notice their eyes first.
9. What is your eye colour? I guess they’re sort of a green and hazel mix.
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I love both..I think it depends what mood I’m in, if i need cheering up then I’d definitely rather watch a happy ending.
11. Favorite smells? New cars, fresh bedding and salon products.
12. Summer or winter? What a tough question, I think Winter, because I love being all cosy and snug, I also love the coolness of the air because I’d rather be cold than hot.
13. Computer or television? Computer, because you can watch TV shows on it as well as do other things, such as blogging haha!!
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I’m pretty sure it’s Turkey.
15. Do you have any special talents? Not that I can think of right now.
16. Where were you born? In Exmouth in the UK.
17. What are your hobbies? Obviously writing and reading. I also love swimming, kayaking, climbing, walking and running.
18. Do you have any pets? I have a beautiful cat called Phoebe who looks like this;
19. Favorite movie? Be prepared for a list haha, Son of Rambow, The Goonies, Stand by Me, Love Rosie, Fun Size, I know that there are loads more but I can’t think of them off the top of my head.
20. Do you have any siblings? I have a younger sister called Zoe and she’s 16.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? I would love to be a secondary school teacher!